Thursday, March 13, 2008

How to buy Beijing Olympic Games tickets?

I am sure this is one question that will top everyone’s agenda who wish to travel all the way to Beijing to witness the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games. And more so, since I know with how much difficulty I manage to grab a Beijing Olympic Games tickets. Therefore, I know there will be lots of guys like me out there looking and enquiring for Beijing Games tickets and though this piece I though I will provide them some help.

Do’s and Don’ts for buying 2008 summer Games tickets

1. Don’t log on to Beijing Olympic Games’ official site for buying Olympic tickets. That’s only for Chinese people.

2. People who are not from china should contact the Olympic association of their respective countries. They are authorized to sell Olympic Games tickets. In case, they don’t sell then they might have appointed some sports tickets agents to sell Beijing Olympic Games tickets on their behalf.


3. Don’t blindly rush to all the online sports tickets agents to buy Beijing Games tickets. Heard lots of tales of people being duped.

4. Approach these online sports tickets agents as your last option if you nation’s Olympic Association is not able to provide u tickets; but before that too make sure you verify the credibility of such tickets agents.

5. Here, I am providing urls that will benefit all the people of the world in buying Beijing Olympic Games tickets. You can blindly rely on them - http://www.sportsofworld.com/tickets/olympic_games/

No comments: