Friday, February 15, 2008

Don't just read my blog,...comment also man!!!!!!!

I know there will lots of guys out there reading my blog on 2008 BeijingOlympics and laughing their heartout thinking about the way our nation is gearing up for this mega event that will be beginning soon. And buddieslook great I mean u feel better when your blog gets response too.. I mean to say comments that could be in favour of views or it could be against it.

But there has to be some sort of communication from all readers elseit gives the impression that I am talking like a lunatic with myselflol...So, how is ur country gearing up for this sporting extravaganza called the2008 Beijing Olympics? And what do u guys think about China's chance ofdisplacing US from the medal table as the number one country in terms ofmedals won?I think this time China is gonna beat US in the medal tally. It is my gutfeeling. Hope to hear from you guys on 2008 Beijing Olympics.

No comments: