Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Should asthmatic people visit Beijing for 2008 Beijing Olympics?

I plan to buy tickets for 2008 Beijing Olympics but I am scared now after reading news daily about the air pollution of Beijing. The more I read such news the more I get scary about going head with my plan of being one of the spectators to watch this Beijing Olympic Games?

Is there anyone out there who is stuck up with a similar problem? I need to interact with such people to know how they are gonna make themselves ready for the upcoming 2008 Beijing Olympics.

I was just going through an article published in New York Times about the way American athletes are preparing themselves for the upcoming 2008 Beijing Olympics and that scared the hell out of me, man.

You will wonder that whether these American athletes preparing for the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games or some war at the Chinese frontiers. After reading the kind of preparation they are putting in to make themselves acclimatize for the Beijing smog, I think I should better drop my plan for the visiting Beijing for this 2008 Beijing Olympics.

In such case, it will be better to be part of the 2008 Beijing Olympics by sitting in the cozy comfort of my drawing room without even being pushed by the maddening crowd of Beijing.

No comments: